email:    password:   
register | send password | info

Homepage

subject: "Wondering.."
Player

Feb 04, 2011
6:53 PM

what teams are playing in spring league.
triple threat 25
Triple Threat
coach

Mar 02, 2011
10:31 AM
subject: re: Wondering..

any grottoes team wanna scrimmage sunday at 10 or 11. let me kno. please login as a coach so i kno ur serious.
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 03, 2011
09:49 AM

wow, in all honesty..I think that M&G, TT, And Dynasty would not have to load up to win grottoes league. dont get me wrong I dont think it would be easy but we dont need to load up to win. So if thats the case who ever wins the Burg league must have loaded up too. it just the facts that M&G, TT, and Dynasty only have a few players willing to play in the evenings. So if I was M&G I would recruit the best players too. If any other league was worried about not having the best players then were would they be. Man the redskins try to buy the best players every year and still can`t win..lol Now I know the goats do have a squad full of good players but they don`t have me, and a few other players who I consider to be high rated at there respective positions. just stop crying and fix your squad. Its not like the 20 players on the goats are the best and only players around. Get a new recrutiing coach, and you can get on that level.
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 03, 2011
10:34 AM

hey TT 25. I tried to get a scrimmage a few weeks ago and you said no...Now you lokking for one, whats the deai
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 03, 2011
11:23 AM

okay...just wondering. Are you sure it just not us. so if ANY other team in the burg tried to scrimmage you wouldnt
T-Roy

Mar 03, 2011
11:37 PM

Sorry man..contrary to popular belief I post my name..but thanks for thinking about me
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 04, 2011
08:46 AM

my feelings dont get hurt, I hurt feelings
tt 25

Mar 04, 2011
11:48 AM

we not scrimmaging anyone from our league, ima save ur whuppin for when we play each other. so its nuthing against anyone.
goats coach

Mar 04, 2011
11:42 PM

wow, havent read this since last season but wow. We dont load up we just enjoying playing with other players from the burg. Its nice to be able to play with guys like hearn who we gotta battle up there. so its nice to be rivals in one league and teammates in another. Geez guys its just for fun aint nobody gettin a trophy or anything.
goats coach

Mar 06, 2011
1:50 PM

to be honest the was our schedule in the burg is i doubt we will ever have our team there. we just hope to get 8 each week
question

Mar 08, 2011
00:58 AM

when schedule be up?
ThaTruthQB

Mar 08, 2011
11:07 PM

U don`t know me and if I could get the o-line to play in the burg I would and we would be one of the top teams.. Whoever u r apparently u r no comp cause I`ve took every team I played on and made them contenders so I guess that`s an arm chair qb!!! U cant even post your name cause u r so awesome so don`t talk!!!!
lol

Mar 08, 2011
11:49 PM

Sorry u def wouldnt be a top team in hburg
really?

Mar 08, 2011
11:57 PM

You can`t really believe that I dont know you personally but i know your kind, enjoy being a star where you are instead of going somewhere that you get challenged You have taken every team and made them contenders maybe in this pee-wee league but thats about it maybe 2 of your receivers could play all that well in hburg league the rest would get dogged they just arent the athletes you think they are sorry
J-LoPs Tha Truth

Mar 09, 2011
00:48 AM

Really? If you know us or our team you`d realize that we pick players up for our o-line so we can play and have fun. Our talent is much better than just a few wide-outs and the o-line or d-line isn`t the only reason we win games. Our defense has definitely outscored our offense in several games, which resulted in wins! We don`t play in the fall cuz we choose not to, lack of players an NFL season. Like tha truthqb said, if we could get a line then we would definitely play in the burg, but before that we still need a solid roster without guys from other teams. But until then we enjoy the competition and we are more than happy to show you are talent is more than just a few wide-outs.!!!!
really?

Mar 09, 2011
01:30 AM

im sorry sir did you raise your hand to talk? This was between Mr. Truth qb and myself so sit down until you are called upon to speak
haha

Mar 09, 2011
02:00 AM

Rice, Dave, and Speedy are their best athletes
DaveTruthQB

Mar 09, 2011
09:24 AM

Its all good j-lops he is the best player in the state so no use arguing with him... Man can talk alot of s**t since he doesnt have to post his name!!!!
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 09, 2011
09:33 AM

to whom this may concern. I always find it hard to hear people on the board arguing about what people would do in this league or that. Unless you can post your name and have played in both leagues than quit crying, complaining and trash talking. I remember not to long ago at team named dynasty was called out for two straight seasons when they played in grottoes. all we kept hearing was ya`ll not that good, that why ya`ll play in grottoes. Our last year we lost 1 or 2 games but still won it all. The next season we moved to the burg and went 9-1. So you never know, and you can`t go of last year cuz that is last year. I can personally say that rice is a very good player and dave has a great arm. just not the mobilist. but I agree with him, if he can get a line he would pick alot of teams apart. personally I think that they could come to the burg and place top 6. but it`s not too many teams anywere that I would say could come and run the burg as long a M&G, TT, and Dynasty stay together. but it`ll be okay..MUCH LOVE
T-Roy

Mar 09, 2011
09:41 AM

Damn prophet Swagger lol..well said
m&g coachgoats coach

Mar 09, 2011
09:53 AM

Yea I`d have to agree dave is a really good qb. I would say he would be top 5 qbs in burg and that says a lot. Because there are some great qbs in burg. But I agree swag u would have to play in both leagues to be able to really know. I would put that team 5th or 6th in burg. And would say zero chance of beating m&g dynasty or tt at the moment. But like I said I don`t want to get it twisted dave jay brian farren rice are all great players and all really nice guys. Nothing personal just saying as a team going against the burg. And swag I would say most of that talk was people trying to draw you guys into the burg. I think people was trying to bait you guys in because we really wanted you into the burg. We even wanted dave to bring his team to burg last season. I know for a fact dott tex dave twice and tried to get him to put a team in. And I was pushing for then because I knew dave and crew could and would compete. But not top 3. I would say 4 5 or 6
m&ggoats

Mar 09, 2011
09:55 AM

O yea and swag it seems two teams here think u are playing with them. So what`s it gona be? Kitta or the truth?
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 09, 2011
10:20 AM

lol, might be the goats. Imma wait till the lasy minute and talk to my agent..lmao
m&ggoat

Mar 09, 2011
11:31 AM

Hey we made an offer and you declined. Lol
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 09, 2011
12:16 PM

lol. I didn`t wanna be a bench warmer, you didn`t garrentee me the QB position so I had to check the table for better offers
J-LoPs Tha Truth

Mar 09, 2011
1:05 PM

Well said Swagger and we`ll miss playing with you this year. And thanks for the shout out m&g coachgoats coach. I have been trying to get us to move to the Burg for the past year an half, but we struggle with finding players for line, but we definitely coming soon..There are more teams and great competition. We would definitely get alot better and be in the top 6..see you guys Sunday.!!
DaveTruthQB..I hear yah, we`re playing against an unknown name Allstar..And really? you`ve been "called upon" several times for your name and I guess your skills aren`t great or you`d post it, so please don`t tell me sh**.!
DaveTruthQB

Mar 09, 2011
1:27 PM

Appreciate it fellas... Im working on it and eventually I will find some o-line and d-line then I will put a team in the burg!!! Swagg if u want to play with us we could use u cause u r easily one of the top linemen!!!! Let me know!!!
m&ggoat coach

Mar 09, 2011
1:34 PM

Dave us and triple threat don`t even use linenman. We run spreads. So that means 2 of the top 3 teams don`t even use lineman. Just something to ponder on. Lineman are hard to find.
DaveTruthQB

Mar 09, 2011
1:48 PM

Will definitley consider that thanks!!! I will make it out there in the fall on next spring if there is openings!!!
really?

Mar 10, 2011
00:07 AM

So let me get this straight you had an open invitation and used that weak excuse of no lineman? Sounds like fear stupidity or laziness idk which 1 or maybe you`re not smart enough to run the spread with all of your so called athletes thats probably why you didnt`t go to states and without this guy swagger your line o-line probably sucks **** anyway
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 10, 2011
08:25 AM

wow, any smart person knows that you need a solid line to play in the burg. even if a team in the burg runs a spread they still have the lineman if they need it...The funny thing is alot of lineman in the burg atheletic lineman
whos

Mar 10, 2011
12:48 PM

qbin the goats?
m&g goats coach

Mar 10, 2011
1:10 PM

We will be running a version of the m&g spread. Ben cain from triple threat. Cut up from dynasty and stick from us will be qbing all at the same time. So the answer is all 3 at the same time.
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 10, 2011
1:22 PM

Ill cover Cut up
yep

Mar 13, 2011
07:56 AM

you heard it here first KAOS beats the super team GOATS by 21. Mark it down on your calendar March 13th the GOATS winning streak in the Grottoes Flag football league comes to an end at the hands of Kitta and KAOS
KITTA

Mar 13, 2011
08:12 AM

DUDE IF YOU WANT TO PUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT UP PUT YOUR NAME UP THERE. WE RESCPECT THE GOATS AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GAME BUT WE DONT TALK ****. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!
yep

Mar 13, 2011
08:26 AM

i did put my name up my name is yep
KITTA

Mar 13, 2011
08:33 AM

OH SO YOUR JUST A NO NAME PLAYER THAT MAKES SINCE NOW! HAVE FUN ON THE BENCH
m&g goat

Mar 13, 2011
09:48 AM

Kitta you qb today?

yep

Mar 13, 2011
09:50 AM

i will have fun watching the GOATS lose
KITTA

Mar 13, 2011
10:02 AM

WHO KNOWS? IM NOT THE COACH
T-Roy

Mar 13, 2011
6:46 PM

Good game KAOS
scores

Mar 13, 2011
7:09 PM

?????
KITTA

Mar 13, 2011
7:11 PM

GOOD GAME GOATS!
Real T-Roy

Mar 13, 2011
7:56 PM

Good game kaos
m&g goat

Mar 13, 2011
7:57 PM

what was the truths score?
to yep

Mar 14, 2011
11:19 AM

GOATS won. did u have watching it?
hmm

Mar 14, 2011
3:07 PM

they may have won yesterday but there no way they beat tha truth I thought they were bringing an all-star squad out? That hardly looked more than a rag tag team
Score

Mar 14, 2011
4:28 PM

Truth won 25-13 i think. To Hmmm, Tha Truth better bring more than they had yesterday. They barely beat a weak team.
yep

Mar 15, 2011
01:17 AM

Oh they will the pain against the goats, but the goats better bring more than they brought against the weak ass team they played as well if they hope to even compete and make it a game against tha truth
Ben Cain
Triple Threat

Mar 15, 2011
09:02 AM

Cmon Goats Get It Together Lol
bystander

Mar 15, 2011
11:25 AM

They slaughtered kaos wit 8 people
m&g goat

Mar 15, 2011
2:05 PM

Ben get ur ass there this week. Work aint that important lol
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 15, 2011
2:15 PM

actaully they had 9 and kaos had 11. dont you feel intellegent. Maybe you can get my daughter to teach you how to count.
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 15, 2011
2:17 PM

ment intelligent. had to fix that real quick. I`m not the best speller.
T-Roy

Mar 15, 2011
4:46 PM

Funny thing is Mikey, Tasha smarter than half the people that get on her to talk smack lol
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 16, 2011
08:33 AM

so very tru
Ben Cain
Triple Threat

Mar 16, 2011
10:46 AM

Lol Yea I`ll Be There This Week What Time We Play And Who We Play??
manman

Mar 16, 2011
11:28 AM

I heard swag re did his contract and is going back to tha truth becuz he couldnt play Qb, heard wicks is goin to goats cuz he did not get the ball enough, heard the center from truth is retiring cuz he dropped the ball, who is Ben Cain?, and more info on other players to come.
m&g goat

Mar 16, 2011
12:34 PM

Ben we play at 5 against fletch and spoon. And whoever said wicks to goats is smoking crack. Not happening
Ben Cain
Triple Threat

Mar 16, 2011
1:08 PM

Google Me Lol
come on man

Mar 16, 2011
2:59 PM

Swagger is staying with kaos, Wicks didn`t get the ball because Kitta wanted to run but he staying too, center from Truth is still playing, and Ben Cain? Have you been living under a rock? Ben Cain is one the single greatest flag football players ever put on God`s green earth.
Ben Cain
Triple Threat

Mar 16, 2011
3:55 PM

Lol Na Jus A Cool Cat
KITTA

Mar 16, 2011
11:09 PM

THATS KOOL YOU CAN SAY I WANTED TO RUN BUT I ONLY RAN MAYBE 5 TIMES SUNDAY BUT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BEACUSE YOU GOT THE BALLS TO PUT YOUR NAME UP RIGHT?
come on man

Mar 17, 2011
01:44 AM

Dont be modest Ben you know you one the best to ever strap on a pair of cleats you should be sponsored by Nike. And as for you Mr. Kitta you prolly ran 7 times the goats had you on the move and 1 time you got let that mouthy fat ****ing Troy catch you so you cant say a damn word
T-Roy

Mar 17, 2011
06:28 AM

Ahh another one of my adoring fans..hear them chant T-ROY T-ROY lol
Ben Cain
Triple Threat

Mar 17, 2011
09:51 AM

Lol
m&g goat

Mar 17, 2011
8:37 PM

Damn kitta and troy fans are out only after week one lol
T-Roy

Mar 18, 2011
09:35 AM

FINALLY....T-ROY....HAS COME BACK!!!! TOOOOOOOO GROTTOES..CRUM DONT YOU HEAR THE MILLIONS...WAIT...THE THOUSANDS...WAIT THE HUNDREDS...WAIT THE TENS AND TWENTIES OF T-ROY FANS? T-ROY! T-ROY!
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 18, 2011
11:11 AM

Man T-Roy you only have one fan and thats your wife...
T-Roy

Mar 18, 2011
11:23 AM

Thats 1 more than you have cuz after I left you grabbing for air with these "Stick" hips you lost all your fans! Lol
m&g goat

Mar 18, 2011
12:53 PM

Actualy troys wife is my 1 fan. So he has no one
T-Roy

Mar 18, 2011
1:08 PM

Crum there no way she a fan of yours anymore..she was until i explained to her that you werent really from The Program nor were you Hacksaw Jim Duggan and what fan fare you had went out when Kitta cut you out of your cleats and you missed all those flags so your credibility went out on all fronts lol
T-Roy

Mar 18, 2011
1:38 PM

Latimer from the program i mean
m&g goat

Mar 18, 2011
3:12 PM

Lol I aint even gonna lie kitta did shake me one time. But I also helped keep him from coming up the middle. But yes kitta prob shake me 9 out of ten times lol tell wendy I said hey girl
yep

Mar 21, 2011
01:12 AM

Was I the only 1 who thought the goats showed just how overrated they are against down and dirty? They barely beat them how will they ever even compete with tha truth?
@ yep

Mar 21, 2011
07:43 AM

Sounds to me like you weren`t really paying attention, because the squad that Down and Dirty put on the field yesterday was legit. The Goats are going to WAX "Tha" Truth, and Down and Dirty might just do the same if they can keep playing like they did on Sunday.
doubt it!

Mar 21, 2011
12:15 PM

Truth hasn`t even had there whole team there yet! Def. Will not get waxed, down and dirty are about the same caliber as tha crushers.... Half of them are the old crushers!!! People like to hate on tha truth sayn why not n hburg when 3/4 of them has playd n hburg jus on seperate teams! And did well!!! Can`t wait till tha game!
m&g goat

Mar 21, 2011
12:19 PM

To anyone who doesn`t think the team we played yesterday is good is crazy. They had 4 m&g players plus keaton fletch and airey. Idiots.
ThaTruthQB

Mar 21, 2011
12:30 PM

Down n Dirty is a good team from what I saw yesterday and no way they should be discredited for the way they played.. To both teams hell of a game cant wait to play!!!
m&g goat

Mar 21, 2011
1:22 PM

I`m gonna guess u play for the truth since u are sucking them off. I will say this. If u think my 4 players who played for dd yesterday are not good then I will say come on up to the burg and find out. And as far as having the whole team there ahaha well u aint seen nothing yet. Mark has my roster feel free to ask him to see it
ThaTruthQB

Mar 21, 2011
1:50 PM

whoever the person is talking s*** is not on my team!!!!
lol....

Mar 21, 2011
2:01 PM

No I don`t play at all!!! Jus speakin from a onlookers piont of view honestly I think ya take it way to serious!! (Goats/m@g) half of ya jus flat out washed up tryn to live out ur high school fantasy`s...lol I bet ur ready to fight reading this!!! Don`t talk about my flag football team!!!! Lol....
M&G / D&D

Mar 21, 2011
2:34 PM

So let me see if I`m getting this correct"lol"...you are making fun of people who play flag football when you apparently spend your free time watching flag fooball?
m&g goat

Mar 21, 2011
2:37 PM

Fight??? Haha not a chance I aint even mad. But for an onlooker to say the guys who played for down and dirty was bad is just stupid. And my guess is u do play but aint got any balls to state ur name. And if u aint ready for someone to respond on a message board then u prob shouldn`t talk **** on it
T-Roy

Mar 21, 2011
2:42 PM

Everyone keeps saying Truth hasn`t had their whole squad there this and that that may very well be true but neither have we..we may be overrated but we will take that title of overrated if having tater, jg 3, hearn, spence as a 4 wide set with stick and cut up and ben cain as qbs because i dont know anyone who can keep us from scoring with our full staring team there..and as for down and dirty bein same level as crushers that only makes me laugh because no disrespect to the crushers but i dont see any of them starting for m&g in the burg like i see on dd i.e. turner, batman, spoon etc..so whoever this guy talkin stuff is at least know the facts before you label us overrated
T-Roy

Mar 21, 2011
2:46 PM

Oh and on a side note-Dave rest up that groin lol
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 21, 2011
3:06 PM

SHut up T-Roy. Nobody wants to here your mouth. Raise your hand punk before u start talking, lol. As fair as people not having their full roster "that is not an excuse" No matter who you have there, you should be ready to play and win. If not having a full roster is the case than the only reason we lost our first game is because we didn`t have tyson and a few other from our roster. LOL, (full roster) what a joke. If you need coaching and recruiting lessons then come holla at your boi. LMBO
ThaTruthQB

Mar 21, 2011
3:41 PM

Yea going to try we will see how it goes the rest of the week!!!!
T-Roy

Mar 21, 2011
4:04 PM

Mikey you should know thats not gonna work..Ima say what i feel no matter who wanna hear it lol..and as far as ive seen we havent had near our full team and we still playing and winning so there goes your argument
m&g goat

Mar 21, 2011
4:37 PM

Troy u forgot about us bringing dc also lol. U also forgot to mention george as a m&g playa
Tha Truth -Rice

Mar 21, 2011
9:38 PM

Don`t know who dude is talkin bout crushers and down and dirty, but i know he`s not on our team! i think i speak for alot of guys on our team when i say that we r out there to have fun! half of us grew up in grottoes thats why we like the grottoes league..... what we do on tha field stays on tha field.... so whoever dude is, grow some and put ya name up!! tha truth is a team put together by a core of guys who grew up together playn backyard ball in GROTTOES!! lol........ dont get us twisted with these no-namers! 1
yep

Mar 21, 2011
11:25 PM

It doesn`t matter f--k the pu--y ass goats they will not beat tha truth it`s just about time that a grottoes team won the grottoes league
lol

Mar 21, 2011
11:51 PM

goats guna wax da truth
yep

Mar 22, 2011
00:08 AM

You`re smoking bat **** if you think the goats even make it a game against tha truth
lol

Mar 22, 2011
11:28 AM

u were preaching that same sh*t last year and the goats waxed them
yep

Mar 22, 2011
3:28 PM

Yea but my boys tha truth have some new people and they have played the goats and know how to beat them now
lol

Mar 22, 2011
4:16 PM

no there not not talented enuff
yep

Mar 22, 2011
5:34 PM

They as talented or more when you compare them playa to playa if you take each startin offense and defense and compare each playa and tha truth playas are as good or better at the flag game then tha goats playas
player

Mar 22, 2011
6:53 PM

they dont play till 4/17 so who cares now. start a new post and talk about something else
to yep

Mar 22, 2011
7:39 PM

you cannot really say that the truth players are as good or better than the goats players. The goats consist of players with multiple FLAG FOOTBALL STATE championships and others who have placed in states. truth does have some great athelets, but you cant say they are better when they have yet to show it on a state level like multiple goat players have.
lol

Mar 22, 2011
10:35 PM

till there beat there the best
Ric Flair

Mar 23, 2011
00:26 AM

To be the man you got to beat the man
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 23, 2011
07:50 AM

lol
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Mar 23, 2011
07:50 AM

lol
yep

Mar 23, 2011
9:19 PM

Oh don`t you worry mr flair after april 17th my boys tha truth will definately be the man because they gonna beat the goats until they quit
lol

Mar 23, 2011
11:34 PM

Goats by 20
yep

Mar 24, 2011
01:00 AM

You smokin bat sh~t
lol

Mar 24, 2011
08:08 AM

grottoes dont compare to hburg
yep

Mar 24, 2011
4:54 PM

you crazy if you truly believe that
truthfully

Mar 24, 2011
8:13 PM

If you take all the burg players from grottoes they really can`t compare
yep

Mar 27, 2011
6:46 PM

Those bum a$$ goats pulled another one out of their ass today I cant wait until they play my boys
confused

Mar 27, 2011
7:17 PM

so you`re making fun of the goats for pulling out another win?
yep

Mar 27, 2011
11:55 PM

No just wanted to see b!tches lose thats all
yep

Apr 03, 2011
11:07 PM

2 weeks until the b!tch ass goats lose and I cant wait
About that

Apr 04, 2011
11:05 AM

I saw Tha Truth play yesterday, and if that`s the team you expect to beat the GOATS I`m going to have to strongly disagree with you. Don`t get me wrong, Truth has some good players on their roster, but they don`t have anywhere near the level of talent that the GOATS have. Let`s look at this position-by-position.
1.QB - Tha Truth`s QB is very solid. Good arm, good feet, makes pretty good decisions. But the GOATS have Stick. Nuff said. ADVANTAGE GOATS
2. WR - Tha Truth have two pretty quick guys at WR and most of the people they rotate at this position look to have pretty decent hands. The GOATS will field starting WR`s from the three elite teams in the HFFA, most of whom are former collegiate athletes that still run like it. ADVANTAGE GOATS
3. DB/LB - This is probably the area where Tha Truth is closest to the GOATS. They have guys on D who play pretty disciplined in their zones and they are good flag pullers. But again, the GOATS will put a D on the field with collegiate level athletes who have transitioned their skills to playing the flag game and do it at a high level. The average DB/LB on the GOATS is just plain bigger and, more importantly, faster than the average due from Tha Truth. ADVANTAGE GOATS
4. O/Dline - I`m sorry guys, but this one`s not even close. Now it could be that the linemen I saw from Truth yesterday aren`t their best, but other than one pretty good D linemen, I didn`t see anyone that would rotate for the GOATS, much less start. To be honest I don`t see Tha Truth`s O line as much better than fourth or fifth in the league. ADVANTAGE GOATS

All that being said, I actually hope Tha Truth wins when they play the GOATS. It`d be a huge upset, because they shouldn`t win. But the GOATS team, when at full strength, is an all-star squad that has no business playing as a regular team in a league like this. If they had Stick every week they`d win every game by 30 or more. Why don`t you guys split up the team and spread the wealth a little? It`d make for a better league and you guys actually might get a real workout every one in a while when you came down to play with us. For the record, Iím not complaining, I`m just saying.

haha

Apr 04, 2011
3:28 PM

if the goats have all this talent then they should split half their people with the rebels (the blue team that`s not doing to well). if they are truly great then they could turn the team around. and just cause we happen to play on Sunday doesn`t mean we are NFL caliper so lets stop fantasizing bout how great players are and just play.
Man up

Apr 04, 2011
4:34 PM

would it really make you feel better to beat a half goats team that had to become worse so other teams could beat them. That`s pathetic. And if the goats split then they would only have five to six players a game. They`ve been playing with ten or eleven every week.
really?

Apr 04, 2011
5:59 PM

Goats played with a make shift qb yesterday. Result?.35-7 victory
m&g goat

Apr 04, 2011
6:04 PM

How bout this. Yes we have 8 or 9 everyweek. Doesn`t matter all 16 guys has told me they will be there against the truth. So I guess we will just see how it plays out. Now if anyone would like to start putting there names instead of hiding under a fake name then maybe we can take u more serious.
Fan

Apr 04, 2011
6:36 PM

Goats win by 21 hands down truth barely got by kaos

Fan

Apr 04, 2011
6:45 PM

Goats win by 21 hands down truth barely got by kaos

Tim

Apr 04, 2011
7:01 PM

hey don`t knock KAOS.. i think we have a really talented team. our biggest rusher was out with an injury. that game coulda went either way. i enjoyed it. just making mistakes and giving up big plays. and i think we lost to goats by 2 TD,s im not completely sure on it though.
hmm

Apr 04, 2011
8:36 PM

Seems to me that Tha Truth got worse end of the deal when they let the big lineman fo to KAOS but hey I dont know
Tim

Apr 04, 2011
9:36 PM

"fo to" what does that mean. i dont understand the typo
Mr. SWAGGER
Dynasty
coach

Apr 04, 2011
9:42 PM

lol, (Fo to) and I`m pretter shure that thu cumputer dont hav Auto coorect like mi fone duz. Man my phone puts in words I never new existed
Tim

Apr 04, 2011
9:58 PM

haha yea them phones are getting pretty dang smart. and expensive
yep

Apr 12, 2011
07:02 AM

Am I the only one counting down the days until those damn Goats finally get what coming to them when they get knocked off and knocked out by Tha Truth?
lol

Apr 12, 2011
08:11 AM

yea ur the only 1 smokin lol i bet the goats will be full force and win by double digits
um...

Apr 12, 2011
08:42 AM

T-roy needs to stop getting on here hyping people up. We know thats you that keeps on talking about the goats getting beat by the truth. U are the greatest player ever, are you happy now
??

Apr 12, 2011
10:33 AM

who won sun. and scores? commish needs to get this stuff goin!!
T-Roy

Apr 12, 2011
12:49 PM

Naw sorry buddy thas not me numba1 and numba 2 if you think Im the greatest player ever then all I can say is thanks..when that was posted I was just leaving work this mornin and contrary to popular belief i post my name cuz idc what anyone thinks cuz ima say what I want regardless but if you are accusin me that means you are leaving someone else alone and Im on your mind once again thanks
T-Roy

Apr 12, 2011
12:56 PM

And when it comes to the point of who wins sunday you jus neva know..do I think we gonna win well yea..you shouldnt ever go into a game thinking you gonna lose..idc whether im playin for Dynasty or the goats at that moment..I go into every game thinkin we gonna win..if you ever go into a game thinkin you gonna lose then you need to get into another sport..Ive said it countless times-ANY TEAM ANY GIVEN SUNDAY..you jus never know..I had this same talk at the bar with Dave and Jones they think they gonna win..we think we gonna win its football, thas the mentality you gotta have
 post a reply
are you on a team roster?
if so, then you can probably login and post with your team icon. CLICK HERE to check.
posting name:

© 2009-2012 leaguehouse.com (25)